Viewfinder™ Campus Climate Surveys for Students, Administrators, Faculty, and Staff
Understanding your campus’s climate is an important step toward ensuring your institution’s future success — and that of your students and employees. Viewfinder™ Campus Climate Surveys are designed to help colleges and universities measure and assess both their strengths and weaknesses around diversity and inclusion efforts for students, faculty, staff, and administrators. They provide insight into what shapes the experiences and perceptions of diverse individuals on campus to help institutions create an environment where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and respected.
We, like you, are committed to ensuring that all students and employees on college campuses have the opportunity to live, learn, and work in a supportive and equitable environment.
● Our surveys are the most comprehensive and affordable campus climate surveys in higher education today.
● We offer a range of consulting services from one of the most experienced diversity experts in the U.S.
● We administer our surveys, helping you increase your response rate and giving respondents greater confidence in anonymity.
● Our survey questions address many of the requirements of higher education accrediting agencies to help institutions meet standards.
● Each survey purchase includes the opportunity to make an unlimited number of modifications, additions, and deletions.
● We include the ability to offer incentives to respondents.
● We send you interim reports of response rates during the survey period, and provide the final raw data in multiple formats, so you can prepare customized reports.
● Viewfinder™ Campus Climate Surveys come with a three-year Survey Use Agreement.
● SurveyMonkey, Inc., the platform we use to administer Viewfinder™ Campus Climate Surveys, certifies on their website that their survey designs are Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 compliant. Most screen readers including NVDA, JAWs and Apple VoiceOver will accommodate people with disabilities.
● Viewfinder™ Campus Climate Surveys have been tested for reliability